Covers all your A2 course options with each book written by experts in the field.
Landmark Geography provides the required specialist knowledge of geographical concepts and current issues in an attractive, engaging format that appeals to today’s students. Offering complete coverage for the A-level specifications, these popular and well established texts have been completely revised for these second editions.
About this series
Landmark Geography will enable you to:
• Improve performance using differentiated tasks that stretch students’ abilities
• Engage your class with up-to-date pictures and articles that provide a real-world context, a clear, accessible text and a wide range of high-quality diagrams, maps and photographs
• Raise standards using clear diagrams that aid understanding of complex subjects
• Develop knowledge with informative text that takes account of new research and relevant and up-to-date case studies to provide context and depth to major concepts and theories
• Enhance learning with a variety of activities to reinforce learning
Reviews of the series
"'The theme of change … comes alive in the passage of the chapters. Altogether, this book is highly recommended"GEOGRAPHY"A useful and very lively book which incorporates ideas in a clear way and provides good examples from the modern world of manufacturing"TEACHING GEOGRAPHY
Browse books in this series