Health and Social Care Diplomas
An engaging, accessible and assessment-focussed approach to the 2010 specification clearly presenting information to candidates on what they need to know and what they need to be able to do to achieve the qualifications.
About this series
Covering the 2010 specification, this series offers two core textbooks covering all of the mandatory units for the Level 2 and Level 3 Diploma in a clear, accessible and assessment-focussed way.
Browse books in this series
These materials are a perfect match for all of the Level 2 and 3 Health and Social Care qualifications whether they are assessed by Cache, City and Guilds, OCR or Edexcel.
The Candidate Handbooks are:
• engaging, accessible, concise and assessment-focused – setting out the core units in easily navigable spreads – to make the book as easy to teach and learn from as possible.
• carefully pitched at the right level, using engaging case studies to constantly keep the focus on the practical, real world requirements of the course
• clearly delivered with step-by-step guidance for the candidate, matching the specification exactly
The Assessor Packs are:
• full of practical activities for each spread to enable assessors to deliver the content in a range of engaging ways
• complete with ready-to-use assessment tasks for both knowledge and work-based evidence. These are broken down into what candidates need to know to pass (knowledge) and what they need to do to pass (competence). These are be linked directly to getting students the number of credits they need.