Children and Young People’s Workforce
A complete set of engaging resources for the Children and Young People's Workforce qualifications to ensure your students are fully supported and ready for the workplace
Perfectly match the September 2010 Children and Young People’s Workforce specification with two clear and engaging, assessment-focussed textbooks covering all the mandatory units for the Level 2 Certificate and the Level 3 Diploma.
About this series
Covering the 2010 Children and Young People’s Workforce specification from the Children’s Workforce Development Council this series offers two core textbooks covering all of the mandatory units for the Level 2 Certificate and the Level 3 Diploma in a clear, accessible and assessment-focussed way.
Browse books in this series
These materials are a pefect match for all of the Level 2 and 3 Childcare qualifications whether they are assessed by Cache, City and Guilds or Edexcel.
The Student Textbooks are:
• engaging, accessible, concise and assessment-focused – setting out the core units in easily navigable spreads – to make the book as easy to teach and learn from as possible.
• carefully pitched at the right level, using engaging case studies to constantly keep the focus on the practical, real world requirements of the course
• clearly delivered with step-by-step guidance for the student, matching the specification exactly
The Teacher Resource Packs are:
• full of practical classroom activities for each spread to enable teachers to deliver the content in a range of engaging ways
• complete with ready-to-use assessment tasks for both knowledge and work-based evidence. These are broken down into what students need to know to pass (knowledge) and what they need to do to pass (competence). These are be linked directly to getting students the number of credits they need.