Collins New Primary Maths
Reach every child. Meet the needs of all children, including those working below and above age-related expectations.
Written by teachers for teachers to support the 2006 renewed Primary Framework, Collins New Primary Maths is a whole-school primary numeracy programme that builds and develops all the key skills needed to be successful in maths. Practical teaching, assessment and intervention support means you can focus on teaching maths.
About this series
• A whole-school primary maths scheme with daily lesson plans to save you time in planning and preparation, ideal for the 2006 renewed Framework and the Curriculum for Excellence. Suitable for Foundation, KS1 Maths and KS2 Maths.
Browse books in this series
• Each primary maths lesson provides clear guidance for the non-specialist and supports interactive whole-class teaching
• Three clear levels of differentiation across every component help cater for the range of ability and classroom management of every class, with additional components providing strategies for supporting children working above and below age-related expectations.
• Built-in assessment allows you to track pupils' progress across the lesson, term and year
• Lively and attractive pupil materials including primary maths games and activities provide individual practice and consolidation
• Each lesson is supported by whole-class teaching slides on the accompanying CD-ROM for each Teacher's Guide, helping you deliver engaging interactive maths lessons.