Collins Primary Focus
Target specific literacy skills and raise attainment with Collins Primary Focus.
Collins Primary Focus is a literacy programme targeting Comprehension, Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling and Handwriting. With full planning support, clear differentiation and integrated assessment, the programme provides a rigorous approach to teaching and progressing core literacy skills.
About this series
• At-a-glance planning, with ideas for whole class, group and pair work, speaking and listening activities and support and extension tasks
Browse books in this series
• A clear and consistent unit structure across all resources, with learning aims at the start of each unit, followed by a clear explanation of the subject, and activities that allow children to practise, develop and extend their understanding
• Three clear levels of differentiation throughout make it easy to provide the right material to support the individual needs of each child
• Integrated assessment, including APP Assessment Focuses, help you to identify learning needs and check how your pupils are progressing
• Engaging pupil material, with a clear, consistent design and stimulating illustrations
• Matching charts for the UK and International curricula