New GCSE Maths Linked Pair - AQA GCSE In Methods in Mathematics and Applications of Mathematics: Student Book
Keith Gordon and Trevor Senior
Part of the
New GCSE Maths Linked Pair series
Paperback • 978-0-00-741005-7 • Nov
Find the extra content for Methods and Applications of Maths, all in one place, to teach the AQA Linked Pair GCSE Maths Pilot. Use with Collins New GCSE Maths AQA Scheme to provide full coverage for the Linked Pair. Students will discover that maths can be challenging and fun, combining maths problem solving with essential tools for work and life.
About this resource
• Covers both Foundation and Higher levels in one book. Higher level questions are clearly indicated.
• Match to the AQA Specifications with ease with the same 4-unit structure:
Unit M1 – Algebra and Probability
Unit A1 – Finance and Statistics
Unit M2 – Geometry and Algebra
Unit A2 – Geometry and Measures
• Explains why each chapter matters and give students clear learning objectives.
• Aids understanding by providing in-depth explanations and worked examples.
• Monitor progress with colour-coded grades on the page and Grade Boosters at the end of chapters.
• Provides excellent test preparation with practice questions and exam-style questions.
• Puts maths into context and help students to develop vital functional skills with fully integrated functional maths questions.
• Helps students' problem solving and assessing understanding skills by covering AU (AO2) and PS (AO3) questions.
• Support students on the pilot scheme and save your time with extra content and maths resources for the Linked Pair GCSE Maths all in one place.
• Trust in the experienced and long-standing Collins author team of Keith Gordon and Trevor Senior.
• Ensure an easy transition between the single and linked pair qualifications. Structure matches the existing New GCSE Maths titles.
• Incorporate the extra material into your main course with the editable schemes of work/route maps.