Letts Key Stage 3 Success - Science: Study Guide
Part of the
Letts Key Stage 3 Success series
Paperback • 978-1-84419-368-4 • Sep
With in-depth coverage of the KS3 course, this book is written in chapters linked with the KS3 Science attainment targets for How science works, Organisms, their behaviour and the environment, Materials, their properties and the Earth and Energy, forces and space.
About this resource
Includes a final chapter (The Environment, Earth and Universe) covering material that might be taught in conjunction with other departments, e.g.Geography.
• Supports all methods of assessment, including testing and APP
• Each unit starts with a checklist of topics students need to know
• Includes levelled questions for self-assessment
• Top tips in the margin and key point panels draw attention to important facts
• Progress checks help test understanding of each topic
• Assessment questions give valuable practice and help to track progress, since they are labelled with a National Curriculum level
• Special How Science Works boxes emphasise the ideas covered in Chapter 1