Collins KS3 Science - Interactive Book 2 CD-Rom: Whiteboard Resource
Andy Darvill, Edmund Walsh and Barry Wharton, Edited by Edmund Walsh
Part of the
Collins KS3 Science series
CD-Rom • 978-0-00-723675-6 • Jun
Price ex-VAT: £225.00
• Projects Pupil Book 2 on the Whiteboard with interactive features launching directly from the page, providing exciting and interactive lessons directly linked to the Pupil Book and Collins scheme• Effective and easy-to-use interactive experiments, video and audio clips and activities that will engage and inspire your students
About this resource
Interactive Book 2 offers a wealth of interactive material to support your teaching of the new KS3 Science Program of Study and Framework, all launched from the corresponding Pupil Book pages up on your whiteboard.
The software allows you to:
• Enlarge text, diagrams and images for whole class use
• Launch resources straight from the page such as virtual experiments, videos, interactive PowerPoints, games, animations, questions and answers, and much more
• Easy to use Resource Bank allows you quick and easy access to all the resources on the disk, and allows you to save them on your hard disk, print them, or launch them
• Customise and print teaching notes and worksheets for all interactive resources
About the Authors
Tim Greenway is an experienced subject leader and Head of Department, he worked for North Yorkshire LEA as a Science Consultant and advisor for 3 years before leaving to take on a senior leadership position within a 14-19 College. He has worked for OCR for ten years as an examiner, moderator, team leader and area moderator. In addition, acting as a Physics Education Policy Advisor for the Institute of Physics, he acts as a scientific consultant to Rolls Royce and the Pennine Water Group.
David Taylor from Derbyshire has been a Head of Science for 14 years and has worked as an examiner and moderator for both AQA and OCR for 15 years. David has delivered INSET at various teachers’ conferences, and has contributed to a wide range of research publications and assessment material.