Collins New Primary Maths - Homework Pack 4
Series edited by Peter Clarke
Part of the
Collins New Primary Maths series
Copymasters • 978-0-00-722036-6 • Jan
Homework Pack 4 offers engaging photocopiable activities to consolidate and extend key skills.
About this resource
Homework Pack 4 contains:
• photocopiable sheets to accompany each teaching unit
• fun activities that encourage practice of the objectives covered in the daily maths lesson
• objectives at the top of each page so the child is in control of their own learning
• simple instructions for the child
• three clear levels of differentiation.
About the Authors
Peter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
“Fresh off the press, Collins New Primary Maths has been expertly written to help teachers run with the renewed framework. It offers excellent planning to support your teaching, learning and assessment and will save you time.” Teach Primary (formerly Primary Choice)